Monday, November 23, 2009

15th Flr Octagon Bldg Ortigas - Scam or Not?

I bet that your primary objective for being here is to find out whether NS International, or however they introduced themselves to you, is a scam or not.  Well, to the best of my knowledge at this time, the answer points to a NO.

Now, I am sure many would question this assessment, and there are also those who would agree.  Like some of you, I am tempted to believe in the worst.  However, merely thinking that it must be so, doesn't really make it so.

The real business is Nu Skin Philippines and 15th floor Octagon building (Teleperformance bldg), San Miguel ave, Ortigas is their walk in center.  The company is a legal company, and they are selling legitimate products.  These are health and beauty products. 

Now, there are some who say that they have a pyramiding scheme going on.  I myself after hearing their practice thought so as well.  However, it is not a pyramid scam that they are implementing.  It is actually called an MLM or Multi-level Marketing scheme.  Now, some would argue that MLM's are just pyramid scams.  There is a difference however, and although it is a fine line, it is probably enough of a line to regard MLM as a legal business practice.  I will not expound on the subect of MLM's just yet but I shall provide a comparison between MLM's and pyramid scams later on, as well as the guidelines of this.

Now, there are actually many layers to this onion, and I will expound on the topic further later on as well.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kb9N3zZ-T0

    check this out

    ReplyDelete